Privacy & Terms
Our Commitment to You:
Eternity Cosmetic Clinic is dedicated to establishing trust with you, our customer, and to protecting your privacy. All personal identifying information collected by us will be used for the sole purpose of maintaining our relationship with you and will not be passed on to other parties.
We understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule and we ask that you;
- Give us 24 hours notice so we can let someone else into your time slot
- if less than 2 hours notice is given a 50% fee will be charged
- If you do not show or give notice for your appointment we hold the right to charge you the
full amount of the service booked in for.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Eternity Cosmetic Clinic.
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Eternity Cosmetic Clinic for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate,
by the expiration date indicated. Eternity Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference
at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates may or may not include sales or gross receipts taxes, and may be separately billed upon gift certificate redemption.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Eternity Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.